Porsche Cayenne Drive Shaft - Cardan Shaft - Propshaft Replacement/Repair w/upgraded Bearing Mount
Porsche Cayenne Drive Shaft - Cardan Shaft - Propshaft Replacement or Failure Repair with upgraded Bearing Mount reduced replacement cost by more than half
PORSCHE CAYENNE UPGRADED REBUILT DRIVE SHAFT
Part No: 95542102014XEPS
Replace your failure prone factory Porsche Cayenne drive shaft with one of our updated, warranted & dynamically balanced upgraded drive shafts for just $399. Utilizing a stronger, more robust center support bearing fabricated in Germany, our rebuilds are designed to withstand the test of time. Why spend upwards of $1,050 on a new drive shaft only to risk another premature failure? The EPS upgraded Porsche Cayenne Cardan drive shaft is the simple choice. Order yours today! *Porsche Drive Shaft cores can't be disassembled and must be complete!*
This Porsche Cayenne drive shaft carries a $150 core charge. The core charge is the amount will be added to your order invoice and is fully refunded with the return of the defective, used unit from your vehicle. No core charge will be accessed when original defective, used drive shaft units is sent in ahead of time.
CORE CHARGE: $150.00
*FLEX DISC INCLUDED WITH UPGRADED REBUILT DRIVE SHAFTOnly at EPS will you find your replacement Cayenne Upgraded Rebuilt Drive Shaft at the great price of just $399. All of our Porsche Drive Shaft's come with a one-year, unlimited mile warranty. You won't find an amazing deal like this anywhere else.
Benefits of the Upgraded Rebuilt Drive Shaft
- Eliminates annoying vibration from a prematurely failed drive shaft
- Direct replacement for easy installation
- Heavy duty German made center support bearing & diaphragm
- 1 year unlimited mile warranty
- High speed balancing assuring a smooth comfortable drive
- Reduced replacement cost by more than half
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Ready to ship today
Replaces Part #'s
- 955 421 020 14
- 955 421 020 15
- 955 421 020 25
DIAGNOSING YOUR PORSCHE CAYENNE CARDAN DRIVE SHAFT
If your Porsche Cayenne's drive shaft is not operating efficiently, it will let you know immediately. Drive shaft noises are usually caused by worn center support dampener, or a faulty center support bearing. Drive shaft noises and possible causes are as follows:
- A clunking or thumping sound, when going from acceleration to deceleration or deceleration to acceleration, may be caused by worn center support bearing dampener or diaphragm. A broken or worn center support bearing dampener will allow for the shaft to move up and down with changes in drive line torque. This movement will cause a loud clunking or thumping sound and make for a very uncomfortable ride. A broken center support bearing dampener is one of the most common failures on the Cayenne drive shaft.
- A whining sound from the drive shaft is sometimes caused by a dry, worn center support bearing. Since this bearing makes complete revolutions, it will make a different sound than a bad center support bearing dampener. A high-pitched, more constant whine will usually come from a faulty, broken or worn center support bearing.
- Grinding and squeaking from the drive shaft or prop shaft is frequently caused by worn C.V. joint. The joints become dry, causing the rollers to wear. The un-lubricated, damaged rollers then produce a grinding or squeaking sound, as they operate on the scored cap and cross surfaces.
Replace your failure prone factory Porsche drive shaft with our updated, warranted & dynamically balanced rebuilt drive shafts. Utilizing a beefier, more robust bearings fabricated in Germany, our rebuilds are designed to withstand the test of time. Why spend upwards of $1,050 on a new drive shaft only to risk another premature failure?
The EPS Rebuild is the simple choice!